We are looking to hire experienced Machine Operators work from our Barry workshop.
Tema Engineering Limited have been manufacturing Pressure Vessels and Skid Based Packages for over 20 years and are proud of their reputation for designing and manufacturing quality products.
Part of the company is a successful Precision Machining Department which offers a diverse range of machining services to our customers in the aerospace, rail, packaging, chemical, environmental, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, water and steel industries.
Working for Tema you would be expected too:
- Ability to operate manual lathe and milling machines.
- Manufacture components from engineering drawings and/or customer samples.
- The candidate must be a “team player” but equally capable of working unsupervised using their own initiative.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- 4 Year Apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent.
- City and Guilds in or NVQ level 3 in associated trade.
- Demonstrable experience in your trade.
- Ability to read/understand procedures/specifications/drawings/etc.
Positions are all Full-Time, 38 hours per week with occasional overtime when project requirements deem necessary.