Design Engineer or Draftsperson required for a dynamic independent business.
Tema Engineering Limited have been manufacturing Pressure Vessels and Skid Based Packages for over 20 years and are proud of their reputation for designing and manufacturing quality products. Additionally Tema offer a varied range of other fabrication and site services, and are seeking to recruit a Design Engineer or Draftsperson to join the team based at their Head Office in Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the fabrication industry, and be able to use both Autocad and Solidworks drawing packages allowing them to “hit the ground running”.
Working as a Design Engineer or Draftsperson you will:
- Produce fabrication for workshop manufacture.
- Produce drawings for site installations.
- Assist in the production of related project documentation.
- Engage with customers and suppliers.
- Work with all areas of Tema Engineering.
- Existing experience of using 3D drawing/modelling packages, Solidworks preferred.
- Existing experience of using 2D drawing/modelling packages.
- Have at least a C+ in Mathematics and English Language, at GCSE level, equivalent or above.
- Studied DT, ICT or Engineering at school or college.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word in particular.
- Have good communication skills and happy to work as part of a small, experienced team.
- Be confident to think outside the box and use initiative to overcome challenges.
- Open to developing new skills and become an expert in the full product range.
Applicants, or those after additional information’s, should send an up to date CV or your queries to email@example.com.
It is the policy of Tema Group not to use external recruitment agencies, unless instigated by Tema Group. We thank any such company for respecting our ‘please do not contact’ position in this regard.