Project Manager required for a dynamic independent business.
Having offered Project and Maintenance services to a variety of clients and end users for over 30 years, Tema has a wealth of knowledge and experience gained through working in the many facets and disciplines that the water, steel and petro-chemical industries contain. We are seeking a new Project manager to join the existing team to help expand this area of the business.
The successful candidate will have; industry experience of working on site, a strong fundamental knowledge of mechanical and civil engineering design and operating practices, demonstrable ability to manage complex projects, be an excellent communicator, someone who thrives off working with others.
Working as a Project Manager at Tema Engineering, you will:
- Manage and deliver projects from estimate and design phase, through to completion.
- Play a key role in formulation of design solutions.
- Assist in the production of related project documentation.
- Take the lead in establishing safe working practices relating to operational and occupational safety.
- Provide leadership and direction to site teams to achieve delivery of contracted works.
- Engage with customers and suppliers.
- Work with all areas of Tema Group.
- Minimum 8 years industry experience, including:
- Performing of an equivalent role.
- Working on NEC3/NEC4 contracts.
- Development of design solutions.
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations.
- Full UK driving license.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word in particular.
- Have good communication skills and happy to work as part of a small, experienced team.
- Be confident to think outside the box and use initiative to overcome challenges.
- Open to developing new skills.
Applicants, or those after additional information’s, should send an up to date CV or your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Tema Group not to use external recruitment agencies, unless instigated by Tema Group. We thank any such company for respecting our ‘please do not contact’ position in this regard.