Quality Manager required for a dynamic independent business.
Tema Group maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2015. Since 2007 Tema have been an ASME ‘U’ Stamp Accredited company for the Manufacture of Pressure Vessels, certified by The American Society of Mechanical Engineers. In 2014 Tema gained accreditation to BS EN ISO 3834-2:2005, qualification requirements for fusion welding.
The group of companies also have accreditation in accordance with Achilles UVBD, NHSS Sector 19a and RISQS. For our contracts within the rail and utilities sectors.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as QA Manager for a manufacturing company, be an excellent communicator with strong organisational skills, and someone who thrives off working with others.
Working as a Quality Manager at Tema you will be responsible for:
- All QA activities, primarily maintenance of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, EN 3834, EN 1090-1 & ASME U-Stamp systems and above accreditations.
- Act as Tema’s Responsible Welding Co-coordinator, maintaining WPQR’s and the qualifications of employed welders, and producing project specific WPS’s.
- Liaising with visiting inspectors.
- Liaising with sub-contractors, issuing/approval of procedures.
- Overseeing and/or performing shop floor inspection as specified in Inspection and Test Plans.
- Co-ordination of all NDE activities.
- Compiling all non-conformance reports.
- Maintaining the Companies approved suppliers list.
- Calibration and maintenance of all company equipment.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Coordinate all external audits.
- Preparation and maintain all Manufacturing Record Book dossiers.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience, including having previously performed an equivalent role.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word in particular.
- Have good communication skills and happy to work as part of a small, experienced team.
- Be confident to think outside the box and use initiative to overcome challenges.
- Open to developing new skills.
Applicants, or those after additional information’s, should send an up to date CV or your queries to email@example.com.
It is the policy of Tema Group not to use external recruitment agencies, unless instigated by Tema Group. We thank any such company for respecting our ‘please do not contact’ position in this regard.