Assistant Accountant required for a dynamic independent business.
Tema is a long established successful mechanical engineering company based in Cardiff, which provides specialist-engineering services to a number of blue-chip customers. The Company is looking to strengthen its Finance Team and wishes to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
The position is ideally suited to an industry experienced time served Accounts “all-rounder”. There will be an opportunity for career progression within the company in line with the Company’s growth ambitions.
- Completion of Purchase & Sales Ledger.
- Completion of Daily Sales entries, Weekly Purchase Payments and Cash Flow Preparation.
- Chasing Debt, dealing with account queries.
- Preparation and Submissions of VAT Returns.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Reports.
- Bank Account, Petty Cash and Credit Card Account Reconciliation.
- PAYE & CIS Returns.
- Monitoring and control of overhead costs.
- Additional finance tasks.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience, including having previously performed an equivalent role.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word in particular.
- Have good communication skills and happy to work as part of a small, experienced team.
- Be confident to think outside the box and use initiative to overcome challenges.
- Open to developing new skills.
- Experience using SAGE 50.
- Experience in the manufacturing and construction industry.
Applicants, or those after additional information’s, should send an up to date CV or your queries to email@example.com.
It is the policy of Tema Group not to use external recruitment agencies, unless instigated by Tema Group. We thank any such company for respecting our ‘please do not contact’ position in this regard.