Projects and Maintenance
Tema has a wealth of knowledge and experience gained through working in the many facets and disciplines that the water, steel and petro-chemical industries contain.
Having offered Project and Maintenance services to a variety of clients and end users for over 30 years, Tema has a wealth of knowledge and experience gained through working in the many facets and disciplines that the water, steel and petro-chemical industries contain.
We strive to offer each client our personal attention regardless of the size of the project and value enquiries ranging from £100 to in excess of £10,000,000. With continual investment in equipment, training and staff we pride ourselves on the ability to deal with the task in hand quickly and efficiently. Our services range from small orders for “supply only” produced in our workshops, on-site repair & maintenance of plant & structures through to turnkey projects.
With practised and qualified teams travelling the length and breadth of the country there are no shortages to the challenges faced, with huge variety in the types of the work undertaken.
- New build pumping stations.
- Design and build electro-chlorination plants.
- Installation of piezometer drains and bridges.
- Large scale reservoir Filter and Tower refurbishments.
- Dive management and underwater services.
- Design, manufacture, installation and repair of pipework, whether coated carbon steel, stainless steel or UPVC.
- Design, manufacture, installation and repair of structural and ancillary steel.
- Installation and maintenance of bulk storage and handling systems.
- Installation and maintenance of pumps, valves and other in-line equipment
Tema are capable of playing the Primary Contractor role on site, and if warranted by the size or scope of works to be undertaken can provide full site project and site management, direct engagement with or arrangement of other contractors, along with plant, equipment and welfare facilities in order to offer turnkey project
However, Tema are not limited to “show piece” works or planned projects, we are also on hand for emergency repair works, including multi-discipline confined space and rescue operations, and any short notice shutdown works that are often required. We can provide a 24 hour service where required, and with the various departments held within Tema, whether it be site services, fabrication, protective coating or machining, we all come together to aid and facilitate any requirements needed by our clients.
Tema operate in accordance with multiple accredited management systems, and welcome auditing and inspection by our clients in order for them to establish our capabilities and competence.